Sunday, May 10, 2009

Wo ist das Wasser Heisse?

The question on everyone's mind, where is the hot water?


It is absolutely amazing with all the German engineering in place and how every detail on buildings is attended too with regard upon entering a building or room all the doors use the push method, and therefore upon exiting all require a pull method. This is true throughout Germany, that they cannot plan to accommodate enough hot water to support 25 showers if all taken within a relatively short time. I do not have this problem when staying at other hotels which are much bigger in scale.


Monday morning, I experienced a tepid to cool shower and I guess looking back that was the better day.


Tuesday morning the water was so cold I could only bear to stand sticking my head under the shower head. I had to resort taking a shower before going to bed, which I hate, because I sweat.


Wednesday morning again the hot water was elusive. I have resigned to the fact that I will need to take evening showers and suffer through the cold water in the morning when I need to wash my hair.


Thursday morning - Same status


Friday morning - I had to wake up early (6:00am) and there was hot water...best shower of the week aside from off-peak hours showers


Weekends don't count because of variety of schedules...


Well week two is about to begin so we shall see...so I guess I should get into the shower now.

1 comment:

  1. Unbelievable! 10:00pm on a Sunday night...No fricken hot water!!! I took a bearly tepid to quickly turning to cold shower at 10:00pm!!

    ReplyDelete